Discolorations or genetic pigments on top of a blue background (fiber structure is visible through color). Related to the primary color yellow and the mental aspect of health. Strong tendency towards Chinese wood, earth constitutions and the Western air constitution.
The blue/brown mixed eye has been linked by Iridologists with a disposition to biliary or hepatic (liver) troubles. It is believed that the colorations on top of the blue eye are a sign of genetic deposits created during pregnancy. When the pigmentation is concentrated around the center of the eye, this is especially linked with digestive disturbances. Problems with the liver and other digestive organs can lead to further imbalances in the glandular and circulatory systems. Body systems and organs to pay particular attention to are as follows: The digestive system (stomach, pancreas, gall bladder and especially the liver) and the intestinal tract.
Common health problems Iridologists associate with this type are: Hypoglycemia, PMS, indigestion, gallstones, constipation, gas, toxicity of the digestive tract, anger and/or depression, difficulty getting to sleep followed by difficulty waking up in the morning, nausea, stiffness and achiness, headaches (especially migraines), food allergies, seasonal allergies and Candida.
Colors have strong meaning in this eye type:
1. Straw Yellow: Relates to the kidneys and suggests poor kidney function.
2. Neon Orange: Relates to the pancreas and suggests a tendency to blood sugar imbalances and problems with digesting (metabolizing) carbohydrates.
3. Dirty Orange: May relate to either the pancreas or the gallbladder. Suggests some tendency as neon orange, but may also suggest gall bladder problems. Look for other signs of gall bladder problems (marks in gallbladder zone or fatty deposits in whites.)
4. Dark Brown: Related to liver function.
5. Reddish Brown: Suggests breakdown of the blood and a need to work with blood purification and building. Possible problems with liver, spleen, and bone marrow.
If you have this eye type normally we would suggest blood and bowel detoxing, change of diet and lifestyle, plenty of relaxation, and change of diet to a more alkaline and gluten free diet. Herbs for the digestive system and intestinal system are useful as is detoxing.