- Spray it in your eye when you have a broken blood vessel.
- Spray it on cuts and scrapes, especially children, as it does not hurt
- I also spray it on my face to give it a glow
- Spray it on toes that have that toe fungus as well as fingers
- Spray it on the steering wheel of the car.
- Drink it in a glass of water before exercising
- Spray the air of school classrooms as many germs float around in schools.
- Spray any area of the body to heal better.
- I sprayed it on my dog who had a flea or tic bite her and the bite was healed in a day.
- My husband sprays his golf club grips.
- Spray it on mosquito bites.
- Drink it every day to keep the doctor away.
Leigh Renee Vecchio, A.A., B.A., C.H.N.C., Florida, USA Certified Nutritional and Natural Health Educator and Consultant
Certified Health and Nutrition Counselor
Cell Phone: 863-258-7594
Services Provided: Distributor for NSP, Monthly Consultations and weekly email support. Provide personal programs that will improve your health and happiness. Together we will explore the concerns specific to you and your health and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance and wellness.